Thursday, July 14, 2011

Handy Bag Organizer - My latest project!

Hi friends!

I'm posting my very first pattern here on my blog.  It is based on a popular pattern I saw online but then again, I made a lot of customizations to make this truly unique and one of my own.

I'm so proud of my very first creation which I spent hours conceptualizing.  Thanks to one of my bosom friends, Ditas, who spawned this great idea.  Here's how the finished product looks...


The bag has a lot of pockets both inside and outside.  The inside portion can carry your cellphone and other more important gadgets.  The outer pockets have ample space for your make-up necessities.  Here's how it looks inside...


This item is made to order which I can send to you in 2 weeks.  The price is P150 and the buyer will shoulder shipping charges (add P180 for LBC).  Sorry, I only ship locally (Philippines).

Interested in the pattern?  Just send payment ($3.50) through paypal on the button provided and email me at lycheemint@gmail.com so I can send you the link.

Will be making more posts soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment