Sunday, October 19, 2014

My Own Original Bag Design: Twisted V-Stitch Bag


Ah, after a long absence, I'm back :) And with a vengeance! You see, I have been busy doing these mtos (made to order items) for a client of mine, who asked to have a bag customized for her. Of course, I was just delighted to oblige since I didn't know how much I could do in terms of planning and creating my own pattern.

And so I took the time to conceptualize, did actual stitching, trial and error, frogging, etc., the works. And I was able to come up with a pattern that was just too pretty to let go. And here it is... 




So to cut the long story short, my client approved this pattern and I was able to create 10 bags for her. Fortunately for me, I discovered that everything about the project was something I really enjoyed doing. And I really would like to explore the possibilities in the coming future.

Meanwhile, if you like the pattern above, as much as I do, you can check out the pattern here

Talk to you again soon! Bye for now.





No comments:

Post a Comment